Make an informed analysis of the structure or installation, follow up on the progress
Thanks to GenieVision
Leverage your 3D & BIM data and engage smart savings throughout the lifecycle of your project:
• Check faster, better and sooner
• Increase margin by reducing failure costs
• Increase execution pace
• Increase execution quality, easing the follow-up
During the execution of a project, difficulties in ensuring quality control disrupts planning, generates additional costs and impacts the overall quality of the project.
It is now possible for on-site operators to:
- Verify the implementation of a model in reality by easily and quickly spotting possible clashes
- Report and easily share non-conformities
- Locate and visualize non-conformities in order to control them more quickly
- Make sure that you always have an up to date model
- Reduce errors and problems associated with use of traditional materials on site
- Quickly & visually communicate and share with other operators
Trusted by our customers and partners.
Discover what has been experimented.
Renovation projects – openings
Coming soon – Our first users sharing their earnings while using GenieVision checking slab openings
Technical works projects
Soon – Our first users sharing their earnings while using GenieVision checking all technics (ducts, plumbing, HVAC, etc.)
Coming soon – Our first users sharing their earnings while using GenieVision to access in a glance to their issues (3D against reality) collected along the control process
"Genievision can be applied to a large number of onsite use-cases where it comes to visualization. The ability to visualize the technical installations in the building during the early stages of construction allows us to verify that all openings for wall-sleeves have been positioned and aligned correctly. More and more prefab elements are being used. For example: openings in steel beams are being made before the installation on site. Verification of correct on site installation of these elements is becoming more and more important because after installation it becomes hard to make corrections. The involved re-work is time consuming and expensive. GenieVision allows for visual inspection of the ongoing installation by overlapping the planned technical installation on top of the prefabricated structural elements that are being installed. Allowing for interventions on the spot instead of later on in the construction process. Avoiding the re-work means avoiding extra costs and means avoiding delays in the project schedule."